Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Leaving Dakar


Here is a picture from Ben's dorm at supper time. I got to eat supper Monday night with them. Pizza night.
I'm thankful that Ben has had an easy time making friends at Dakar, he's off to a great start. He likes his dorm, its a good setup. only 7 boys in the dorm, so its very family/homey feeling...

Please do continue to pray for Ben & Hilary at school this year. Pray that they both continue to grow in Christ.


I left Dakar yesterday. Rode this taxi at 6am to the airport, however we got a flat tire on the way. So I took the taximan's picture as he fixed his tire. We still made it to the airport on time.

I'm back in Bamako with Lisa and Caleb now...
Looking forward to heading down to Kadiolo.
Haven't had any word on our car yet. It was in a mechanic's shop in Sikasso. We were hoping to have the turbo fixed. We'll see if he found a part.
If it is not fixed yet, not sure what step to take next, other than waiting.
But we can continue down to Kadiolo anyway, I think.

Thanks for stopping by,
Tom & Lisa