Monday, November 21, 2005

Lemons again



Church

I (Tom) preached Sunday in french. It went well. Freddie translated into Bambara for me, and he understood me well. It was slightly more difficult because I was dealing with an eye infection and wasn't able to see clearly more than 15 feet. I could read my OVERSIZED outline, though. 18 Points really helped.
Joannie gave me a passing grade on my french for the morning! Translation was required for our family, but also several of the students from Senoufo Cote D'Ivoire who are not strong in Bambara.
This is a pic of Caleb at church at the end of the service...




Here is the pic of Hilary with lots of lemons!
We ended up with 100 lbs of them.



The Study room is finally going to be open for business today. I'll add a pic of it later...

Tom