Monday, October 22, 2007

Swim fun





A couple of weeks ago, Lisa was at womens conference. One of the Bamako dads invited Caleb, Ben and I to dinner. So our boys enjoyed playing together and a swim.
We enjoyed an evening of good fellowship.

When the conference was over, we left for Kadiolo. When I got to Kadiolo, I realised the camera was missing. I was worried, because Ben and I had taken the bus back. But I really didn't think I'd left it on the bus. It turned out, I left it at our friends house. His wife came back from womens conference, and said "what is this?" We put our heads together, and figured out it is ours.

So anyway here are a couple of pics of Ben & Friends. Caleb was a blur, running around with their youngest, so he didn't make it into the pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tom & Lisa