Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tom- Florida

Hi. I (Tom) just got back from Florida. This is the first time I've been able to see my parents in 3 years, since leaving for Mali. I spent a week helping them move into a new place. They are in a trailer park, and are enjoying the close relations with neighbors. I met so many who Mom & Dad have gotten to know...
Mom is working her evangelism machine... :D
Go mom....



I also had the opportunity to share in their Sunday School class. They were very gracious to allow me to share. And they, like so many of you have been praying for Lisa and were eager for news.





Lisa is recovering well. The after-effects of her surgery are almost passed.
So then the next step will be the activation Dec 17th. So Lisa should have two ears for Christmas. God is so good...

Hilary continues to do well in Dakar. School is going great for her. Studies, too. :D

Ben & Caleb are adjusting well to school here in Haslett. I'm particularly proud of Ben. He's doing a great job...

Thanks for praying for us. It does mean a lot...

Tom & Lisa