Monday, September 07, 2009

Motorbike Video

Hi. I just went to Zegua today on the motorbike. This would not be such a big deal if it wasn't RAINY SEASON. The road is 14 km of dirt, very bumpy on a normal day. But today it was both bumpy and mushy. Fun :D
I had to drive to Zegua, because that is where Ecobank is where my money is coming in from the States. So I was able to get there and back without wiping out or having an accident, and I was able to get our money for September.
So look at the attached youtube video, and see what kind of good road conditions we have here.
The video is 4 min long, so it won't take you all day to enjoy.

If you cannot click on this link, maybe you can copy & paste it into your browser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-bIJwfYqJs

Thanks for stopping by,
and thanks for renewing your prayers regarding safe travel!
Tom & Lisa